Tuesday, January 16, 2007

People, please...

Ok so the past couple of days have been intresting at the most.

I dont get it i mean i know that i have done some stupid shit in my past and shit... and yeah i maybe just might have hurt some people along the way but come on. you all act like you have never done any stupis shit before, like i am the only one who makes mistakes. you know i wouldnt even care if you were talking shit about me if you werent my friend... but no you deliberatly go off amd act like you are my friends. you come and hug me and laugh at my jokes and fucking sit there while i am disgussing how pissed off i am about these people... then find out you are one of them. you know right now i feel like julius ceaser when he was sitting in the council room right before they all stabed him, because its like you all act like my friends but think nothing of stabbing me in the back at a seconds notice. so you know what i say... screw you.

4 comments:

teneal ann said...

aw, don't get so bent out of shape. 'sok.

^____________^;; besides, i assure you it won't happen again. i have... 'influence' that way.

Renny said...

Well, I won't ask, as I wasn't involved. Meaning it's no place of mine to get involved.

But, I will say this.

Nobody has any room to talk about you, Pyro, no matter what they're saying. And you know that, obviously, or else you wouldn't have been pissed. (Be pissed.)
Tenn's right, she has 'influence' that way.

Not to mention you fucking kick ass. Not sure what they said or who they were, but don't let it get to you. That was probably their intention anyway, and if they're that low, why give them the satisfaction of knowing they got to you? //huggles
Cheer up, Pyro.

And don't break any more ribs...er, well, you can't help that. But try, anyway. That probably doesn't help. :3

Unknown said...

rawr

Unknown said...

Heyy. This is Colby, Tenn's friend. I sent the package for her [to your house] today, so be on th elook out for it.

And thanks. (: